Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera (18-55 IS STM KIT)
- Type: Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash
- Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- SD speed class-compatible
- UHS compatible
- High-speed writing is supported when a UHS-I compatible SD card is used.
- Compatible with Eye-Fi Cards.
- Multimedia cards (MMC) cannot be used (card error will be displayed).
- Image Format: Approx. 22.5mm x 15.0mm (APS-C)
- Compatible Lens: Canon EF Lenses (including EF-S lenses, excluding EF-M lenses)
- Lens Mount: Canon EF mount
- Type: CMOS sensor
- Pixels: Approx. 24.2 megapixels
- Pixel Unit: Approx. 3.72 µm square
- Total Pixels: Approx. 25.8 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
- Color Filter System: RGB primary color filters
- Low Pass Filter: Fixed position in front of the image sensor
- Dust Deletion System: Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
- Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.
- Self-cleaning executed automatically (taking approx. 2 sec.) when power is turned on or off. Manual execution also possible.
- Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
- The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
- The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.
- Manual cleaning
- Recording Format: Design Rule for Camera File System 2.0 and EXIF 2.3
- Image Format: Still Image: JPEG, RAW (14 bit Canon Original), M-RAW, S-RAW, RAW+JPEG, M-RAW+JPEG, S-RAW+JPEG