Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera (EF 24-105 F/4L IS II USM)
- Type: Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex, camera
- Recording Media:
- CF card
- Type I drive (Type II and Microdrive non-supported.)
- UDMA Mode 7 supported.
- CFast cards cannot be used.
- SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- UHS-I supported.
- MultiMediaCards (MMC) cannot be used (results in error).
- UHS-II not supported. If a UHS-II card is used, it may be slower than a UHS-I (depends on the card specifications).
- Compatible Lenses: Canon EF Lenses (excluding EF-S and EF-M lenses)
- Lens Mount: Canon EF Mount
- Type: CMOS sensor (Compatible with Dual Pixel CMOS AF)
- Pixels: Approx. 30.4 megapixels
- Pixel Unit: Approx. 5.36 µm square
- Total Pixels: Approx. 31.7 megapixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
- Color Filter System: RGB primary color filters
- Low Pass Filter: Installed in front of the image sensor, non-detachable
- Dust Deletion Feature:
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
- Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.
- Self-cleaning can be done automatically when the power is turned on/ off.
- After the cleaning is performed, the camera will automatically restart (Power OFF to ON).
- When you use Multi Shot Noise Reduction, Clean now cannot be selected.
- Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
- The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
- The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the EOS software DPP to automatically erase the dust spots.
- Manual cleaning
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
- Recording Format: Complies with Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and EXIF 2.3
- Image Format: Still Image: JPEG, RAW (14 bit Canon Original)
Video: MOV (4K video: Motion JPEG; Full HD and HD Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264*; Audio: Linear PCM), MP4 (Movie: MPEG4 AVC/H.264*; Audio: AAC)
- File Size:3:2 Aspect Ratio
Large/RAW: Approx. 30.1 Megapixels (6720 x 4480)
mRAW: Approx. 16.9 Megapixels (5040 x 3360)
Medium: Approx. 13.3 Megapixels (4464 x 2976)
Small 1/sRAW: Approx. 7.5 Megapixels (3360 x 2240)
Small 2: Approx. 2.5 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)
Small 3: Approx. 0.35 Megapixels (720 x 480)
4:3 Aspect Ratio
Large/RAW: Approx. 26.7 Megapixels (5952 x 4480)*
mRAW: Approx. 15.1 Megapixels (4480 x 3360)
Medium: Approx. 11.8 Megapixels (3968 x 2976)
Small 1/sRAW: Approx. 6.7 Megapixels (2976 x 2240)*
Small 2: Approx. 2.2 Megapixels (1696 x 1280)*
Small 3: Approx. 0.31 Megapixels (640 x 480)
16:9 Aspect Ratio
Large/RAW: Approx. 25.4 Megapixels (6720 x 3776)*
mRAW: Approx. 14.3 Megapixels (5040 x 2836)*
Medium: Approx. 11.2 Megapixels (4464 x 2512)*
Small 1/sRAW: Approx. 6.3 Megapixels (3360 x 1888)*
Small 2: Approx. 2.1 Megapixels (1920 x 1080)
Small 3: Approx. 0.29 Megapixels (720 x 408)*
1:1 Aspect Ratio
Large/RAW: Approx. 20.1 Megapixels (4480 x 4480)
mRAW: Approx. 11.3 Megapixels (3360 x 3360)
Medium: Approx. 8.9 Megapixels (2976 x 2976)
Small 1/sRAW: Approx. 5.0 Megapixels (2240 x 2240)
Small 2: Approx. 1.6 Megapixels (1280 x 1280)
Small 3: Approx. 0.23 Megapixels (480 x 480)
Values for Recording Pixels are rounded off to the nearest 10,000th or 1,000th.
JPEG images are generated in the set aspect ratio.
RAW images are generated in [3:2], and the set aspect ratio is appended.
- Recording Functions: Standard
Auto switch card
Record to multiple
- Backup Recording: N/A